How to Bypass Google Account on LG K51 Android 10 Latest 2022
This is a step-by-step guide on how to bypass FRP on the LG K51 running the latest Android 10 version. You would probably have come across a number of methods to bypass a Google account without a PC, and that may or may not have worked for you
It is because Android security patch updates are fixing the loopholes that were previously used to bypass FRP on LG K51 running the previous Android version. The bypass method even shared here may or may not work in the future because it might be fixed in the next Android update for your LG K51
This is a 100% working guide if your LG K51 is running Android 10. We have personally tested this bypass method and it is confirmed to work.
The LG K51 is a best-selling mid-ranger from LG that was released in May 06, 2020 with Android 10 . It sports a triple-camera setup and includes 3GB of RAM with an Mediatek Helio P22 processor.
LG K51 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022
If your K51 is FRP locked after a hard reset, it will ask for a Google account with a similar screen as given above with the following message.
In this case, if you remember the Google account, pattern, or pin lock, then you can easily bypass it. Otherwise, follow the guide below to unlock your phone.
Now back to the real method that has a 90% chance of getting your phone unlocked. Follow the step-by-step instructions to bypass the FRP lock without a computer.
To use the process, you need internet access on your device, so when setting up your phone after a factory reset, please connect to a WiFi network and get back to setting up your device screen.
Without further wasting your time, let’s move on to the process of removing your Google account from your phone.
1.On the sign in screen there is a keyboard logo in right bottom corner select it.
2. Select Google Voice Typing.
3. When the Google Voice Typing opens there is a search button on the right top corner. Click on that.
4. Search for app and select Personal results.
5. When Personal result opens scroll down there is Manage pending result click on that.
6. The above step will open a screen a like this it will ask for sign in so select No thanks.
7. Now tap the search button in the bottom menu.
8. Search for Settings and select the settings icon.
9. Once settings opens set up pin.
10. After setting up pin also register your Fingerprint.
11. After these steps go back to the welcome screen and proceed to setup phone this time it will ask to verify pin. give the pin you setup in the settings.
12. it will proceed to Google Account Sign In but this time there will be a skip option so skip the googl Account Sign In. proceed to setup your phone.
Congratulation! The Google Account on your LG K51 is successfully bypassed.Do not forget to let me know in the comment section if you’ve got any issues.
You may also like to read: LG K61 FRP Bypass Android 11