Download Latest Version of TinyUmbrella for iPhone
You can now easily download TinyUmbrella for Windows and Mac OSX using links given below.
Firmware umbrella also know as TinyUmbrella is one of the most popular SHSH blobs saving tool for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It is developed and maintained by the famous iPhone developer semaphore who has done so much for the Jailbreak community over the past years.
If you’re happen to iPhone Jailbreak guy then most of the times you’ll need this tool to save SHSH blobs on your iPhone. Apple server only restore to the particular iOS firmwares versions they ‘sign’. Now this ‘signing’ process lasts for a limited time. Once they stop ‘signing’ the SHSHs for a specific version of iOS, there is no way to restore that firmware ever again. That later can be used to downgrade your firmware.
- TinyUmbrella 126.96.36.199 Windows for iOS 8 [Win x86 installer, Win x64 installer]
- TinyUmbrella 188.8.131.52 Mac
- TinyUmbrella v7.12.00 for iOS 7 [ Windows, Mac]
- TinyUmbrella v6.14.00 for Windows for iOS 6
- TinyUmbrella v6.14.00 for Mac
How to use TinyUmbrella to Save SHSH Blobs for iPhone
These are the steps to save SHSH blobs on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- Make sure that you’ve installed iTunes and Java on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Download and run Tiny Umbrella as an administrator.
- Connect your device using USB cable.
- Immediately you should see your device connected and it will automatically pull down 3 types of blobs (Erase, Update and OTA) for the currently being sign firmware by Apple as shown in the screen below:
You can access the saved shsh blobs folder:
For Mac – Go to folder and type ‘~/.tu/.shsh and folder should open having the saved blobs files.
For Windows – C:\Users\Name\Documents\.shsh
You can learn more about the new added features on the official blog by the developer Semaphore. Do let us know in the comment section, how it goes.