How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A52
A quick video tutorial on how to factory reset and hard reset Samsung Galaxy A52 using simple instructions that anyone can follow. Unlock your phone if you have forgotton, Removing PIN, Password, Fingerprint pattern on Samsung A52. Hard resetting your A52 will erase all data. Due to the latest security update on Android 12 & 13, it will not work without PC.
Factory Reset Galaxy A52
To factory reset a Samsung Galaxy A52, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your Galaxy A52.
- Scroll down and tap on the “General management” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Tap on the “Factory data reset” option.
- Read the warning message and tap on the “Reset” button to confirm.
- Enter your password or PIN if prompted, and then tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap on the “Delete all” button to confirm the factory reset.
Your Galaxy A52 will now reset to its factory settings, erasing all of your personal data and settings. This process may take several minutes to complete. Once the factory reset is finished, you can set up your Galaxy A52 as a new device. Keep in mind that a factory reset cannot be undone, so be sure to back up any important data before resetting your Galaxy A52.
Hard Reset Samsung A52 without Password
If you’ve forgotten the PIN/pattern/fingerprint lock then hard resetting is the only method to unlock your Samsung A52 without password. Follow the steps below, also make sure you remember the Google account that is currently associated with the device otherwise it will ask for same Google account that was previously synced on the device. If you get stuck on the Google account screen then follow our Samsung FRP bypass guide.
To hard reset a Samsung Galaxy A52, follow these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy A52.
- Press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons at the same time.
- Keep holding the buttons until the Android recovery screen appears.
- Use the “Volume Down” button to navigate to the “wipe data/factory reset” option, and press the “Power” button to select it.
- Use the “Volume Down” button to navigate to the “Yes” option, and press the “Power” button to select it.
- The hard reset process will now begin. This may take several minutes to complete.
- Once the hard reset is finished, use the “Volume Down” button to navigate to the “reboot system now” option, and press the “Power” button to select it.
Your Galaxy A52 will now reboot and be reset to its factory settings. Keep in mind that a hard reset cannot be undone, so be sure to back up any important data before performing the reset.
Hard Reset Not Working?
If hard reset buttons are not working then try the following:
- Make sure buttons are working properly
- Also check phone USB cable when connecting to PC
- If everything is all right and you’re still not able to hard reset your phone, then you need to flash a stock ROM on your phone using Odin. Here is the step-by-step tutorial for using Samsung Odin3 tool.