How to Download Instagram Videos on Android/ iPhone
We are living in social media age, where everyone is busy in taking selfies and uploading to their social profile. Instagram is a place where you or your friends shares photos and videos.
You’ll often come across different videos that you would like to download to your Smartphone to watch it later. By default instagram app for iPhone or Android does not allow you to download videos directly. Progeeks have created this step-by-step tutorial that explains the different methods you can use to get videos from Instagram.
Thanks to the developers who has managed to developed apps using the Instagram APIs for developers to pull download links using the video copied link from Instagram app. It totally works fine and you can download any of your favorite video directly on your Android and iPhone.
Read on the complete post and you’ll discover the exact method, how I use it to download video from Instagram. You’ll find many similar apps that can download videos from other social networking sites including YouTube and Twitter.
The Good news is….
Luckily this video download method works for both Android and iOS users. Most of the time, it happens that a particular app available for iPhone may not be available on Play Store but this is not the case here. So consider yourself lucky!
Download Instagram Videos on Android:
If you’re having an Android device then it’s a lot easier to download videos. Here is how you can download videos from instagram.
Steps to save Instagram videos on Android:
- First you need to install Insta download from Play store.
- Now open instagram app on your device.
- Browse and choose your photo or Video of your choice. You’ll notice option button (…), tap on it and Copy Post URL.
- Now launch insta download app and paste the copied url.
- You should now get options to download your video.
There are other various apps that can do the same work including video downloader for Instagram by InShot Inc, and GetThemAll.
Download Instagram Videos on iPhone
Here is how you can easily download videos you see on Instagram and directly save on the camera roll on your iPhone. Good news is, No Jailbreak required. But the downside is, it is not free app.
Steps to save instagram videos on iPhone using InstaBoard App:
- First of download and install Instaboard from App store.
- Launch app, You will need to login at first without your account credentials.
- Now any video of your choice.
- Yo you will see a download button on the left corner at the bottom of your screen and all you need to do is simply tap on it you’ll also get a notification that the video had been added to the download queue.
- You can browse and play the saved videos on your iPhone camera roll.
The above app does not requires Jailbreak on your iPhone. But if your device is already Jailbroken you can install free Cydia tweaks to save any video or photo from Instagram. Some of the popular tweaks available on Cydia search is InstaEnhancer, Instagram++, InstaBetter, and InstaTools.
SmallSeoTools Online Instagram Video Downloader
SmallSeotools have amazing online tool that you can access on desktop as well as on your phone (iPhone and Android).
The tool is really simple and easy to use. Just enter Instagram video URL and enter. You’ll get the video download link.
Here is the URL to access to the downloader:
Thanks for reading! Do let us know and share your valuable feedback in the comment section if you’ve found it useful.