PGB Scholarship 2017: For Internet Marketers and Entrepreneurs
PGB is offering “Scholarship for Internet Marketers and Entrepreneurs” of $1,000 to talented and deserving students who are in need of financial assistance to cover up their boarding/lodging or academic expenses. This scholarship is based on merit without considering caste, color, country or religion.
Hey, everyone, I am Imran Aftab, Writer, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian and Founder of PBG. I personally have achieved some of the goals through Internet Marketing and still working toward achieving more goals, but my core aim and belief is giving back to the society.
Not just to brag about our work, we are already doing work locally to support underprivileged and help those who are willing and have the potential to excel in their field. Since we are growing and now have the ability to run International campaigns particularly for students studying IT related courses that include Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Marketing, and creative professionals.
Here at Pro Geeks Blog, we most produce informational content and product reviews for latest products in various categories and helping consumers to find the best product which can cover all of their requirements within their budget.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Submit an essay on any of the following topics:
- How AI (Artificial Intelligence) can change the world? What are the possible Pros and Cons?
- What is the future of Internet Marketing? How small businesses can compete?
- How we can use technology to improve our Education system?
Follow these easy guidelines:
- Your essay must be properly formatted.
- You can use images for illustration purpose and hyperlinks (text links) as references.
- Write your essay in Google docs only
- Submit your essay at email@example.com or our Contact page
How Can You Qualify?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the fall 2017 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
- Must submit your written essay (PDF format preferred) by the deadline of Dec 15, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen on Dec 20, 2017.
How will we judge the Best Submitted Article?
Your creative content will be judged on a score of 1-10 and a minimum score of “7” is required to qualify for this scholarship.
- More emphasis should be given on practical examples, case scenarios, and stats.
- We don’t pay too much attention to English grammar mistakes in submitted essays, hitting the bull’s eye should be the sole focus of the applicant.
How are funds transferred?
Qualifying applicants will receive this email with subject title “Congratulations! You qualified for PGB Scholarship.”
This email will include details of your student counselor or faculty member in correspondence with us. The funds will be transferred to your University’s/College’s official bank account by giving a reference to your name.
Once your institute issues you the financial grant, please inform us back with a short “Thank you note” so that we could confirm that you have successfully received the grant.
Essay Submission Deadline
We will stop accepting new submission on 20th Dec 2017. Winners will be announced and mentioned on this page.
Please read our policy guideline carefully before submitting your essay:
- Scholarships are only granted to students who belong to our verified list of institutes.
- Please do not send us submissions without taking your student counselor into confidence.
- We consider only those submissions which are endorsed by the student counselor.
- If 10ideal has already granted you this scholarship then please avoid applying again.
Best of Luck!