Regulations apply from 01.28.2013
- The Service Provider is obliged to provide unlock codes according to the parameters specified by the Service User (IMEI, model, network).
- The Service Provider warns that unlocking codes will be effective only on condition that the phone software has never been modified or that wrong codes have never been entered before.
- If the Service User has typed any other unlock codes before, the Service Provider shall not be liable for failure of removing simlock and, as a consequence, the Service User shall not be entitled to any refund in a given circumstances.
- The service will be provided as soon as the respective payment is made in accordance with the Price List available on the website. In order to make the payment, the appropriate website form needs to be completed.
- All prices are set in Euro currency.
- The Service Provider is obliged to provide the Service User with unlock codes within the period specified by the service website depending on the model of the phone which is the subject of the service. Weekends, holidays and other possible bank holidays are not included in the service period.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to extend the time of sending unlock codes to the Service User with a prior notice about new time of delivery.
- The Service provider reserves the right to cancel the order for any technical reasons. If so, the service fee shall be fully refunded.
- For the sake of the nature of the service (providing unlock codes or unlocking iPhone), the Service User cannot cancel the order prior to the factual waiting time (which is not the average time) provided by the Service Provider. Order can be cancelled only during the office working hours.
- The PayPal Company is responsible for all payments
- All claims concerning payments and unlock codes should be submitted to our e-mail (please refer to the Contact Section).
- Any complaint regarding non-working code shall be considered basing on a video proof sent by the Service User (recorded with camera, mobile phone, etc.), which will clearly show:
– the IMEI number – this should be done with the use of the keyboard by typing the key combination *#06#.
– the moment of typing the unlock code and a possible error message.
As soon as it is done, the film should be sent on email@example.com.
- All complaints regarding unlock codes are investigated by the Service Provider.
- All complaints are answered within 30 working days.
- The service provider will notify the Service User about the result of the complaint via email.
- Service provider reserves the right to change these regulations. The new rules apply from the date of its publication.
- The Service provider agrees to process and store their personal data.
- All trademarks and all names appearing on the Website belong to their respective owners.