How to Bypass Google Account on LG Stylo 6 Android 11 Latest 2022
This is a step-by-step guide on how to bypass FRP on the LG STYLO 6 running the latest Android 10 version. You would probably have come across a number of methods to bypass a Google account without a PC, and that may or may not have worked for you.
It is because Android security patch updates are fixing the loopholes that were previously used to bypass FRP on LG STYLO 6 running the previous Android version. The bypass method even shared here may or may not work in the future because it might be fixed in the next Android update for your LG STYLO 6
This is a 100% working guide if your LG STYLO 6 is running Android 10. We have personally tested this bypass method and it is confirmed to work.
The LG STYLO 6 is a best-selling mid-ranger from LG that was released on May 20, 2020, with Android 10. It sports a triple-camera setup and includes 3GB of RAM with an MediaTek Helio P35 processor.
LG Stylo 6 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022
If your STYLO 6 is FRP locked after a hard reset, it will ask for a Google account with a similar screen as given above with the following message.
In this case, if you remember the Google account, pattern, or pin lock, then you can easily bypass it. Otherwise, follow the guide below to unlock your phone.
Now back to the real method that has a 90% chance of getting your phone unlocked. Follow the step-by-step instructions to bypass the FRP lock without a computer.
To use the process, you need internet access on your device, so when setting up your phone after a factory reset, please connect to a Wi-Fi network and get back to setting up your device screen.
Without further wasting your time, let’s move on to the process of removing your Google account from your phone.
1. On the google account screen click on the keyboard logo in the right of bottom corner.
2. Tap on the settings.
3. Tap on Gboard.
4. Tap on the three dots in the rght top corner and select Help and Feedback.
5. Search for delete or disable apps on android.
6. Select “Tap to go to Application Settings”
7. Search for chrome and tap that.
8. Tap on Open which will open the Chrome broswer.
9. In the URL bar type the exact address: https://www.progeeksblog.com/bypass/
10. The above link will open a page like this so download the file named as LGBackup_181126.lbf
11. Go back to app settings and search for Settings and tap on Open.
12. Swipe down and open system.
13. Tap on Back up.
14. Tap on Backup and restore.
15. Select Restore.
16. Select the LGbackup File.
17. Tick all the components and tap on Next. Wait for Restore to complete.
18. Tap on Restart Phone.
19. When the device restarts proceed to Wi-Fi settings and tap on a random network to open keyboard and select the keyboard icon in the bottom corner.
20. Tap on Setting and use the previous method to go to app info i.e. Gboard >3 dots > Help and Feedback > Search delete or disable app on Android > Tap to go to applicaton settings.
21, Search for Quick shortcut maker and tap on that.
22. Search for setup wizard tap on that and select the 3rd setup wizard (setup home exit).
23. When the wizard open tap on Try. this will start instaling and the phone will restart then proceed to setup your phone.
24. In Wi-Fi setting tap on Set up offline.
Congratulation! The Google Account on your LG STYLO 6 is successfully bypassed. Do not forget to let me know in the comment section if you’ve got any issues.