How to enable 60FPS on PUBG while playing on your Android smartphone?
PUBG, or PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is the latest Android gaming title that is present on the Google Play Store right now. After being very successful on other operating systems, PUBG has made its way to Android devices, but there are still some users who are going to be experiencing performance issues in the latest game.
For example, when you are playing a PC or console, the sweet spot is always crossing the 60FPS mark and experiencing the same fluid gameplay on PUBG is going to be magical. Lucky for you, we will teach you how to enable 60FPS on PUBG for your Android smartphone.
Enable 60FPS on PUBG while playing on your Android smartphone
To enable smooth gameplay on PUBG for Android, you will need to download some files and manually place them into the Android data folder. However, we will get to that shortly, because there are other things you need to do first.
- Launch PUBG on your Android smartphone first, when you get in the lobby you’ll be asked to log in.
- You don’t need to log in, but look for a repair option and Tap on it.
- After few seconds, PUBG game will close itself (do not worry, just follow the remaining steps now).
- Re-launch PUBG only this time, log in with your Facebook account or a guest. Head over to the settings, change the graphics selection to ANYTHING ELSE and quit the game.
- Now you will need to download the compressed files which will be used to enable PUBG at the 60FPS framerate.
- Download the 60FPS zip file from here.
- Once you have downloaded the compressed file, Unzip it and you’ll get a file named ShadowTrackerExtra.
- Download the Root Explorer and head over to the Android/data/com.tencent.ig/files/UE4Game.
- Copy the ShadowTrackerExtra file and make sure you overwrite the file that is already there.
- Close the file manager and launch PUBG again.
You will now be able to notice the difference in framerate while playing PUBG. This will certainly improve the experience for you. Tell us how is your gameplay session like now in the comments below.