How to disable Bixby button on the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+
Both the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are one of 2018’s most anticipated flagships and feature several improvements over the original Infinity Display-running Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
For one thing, you will not have to worry about unlocking your smartphone in an unorthodox fashion any longer because the smartphone’s fingerprint sensor is now present below the rear camera lens instead of being positioned right next to it.
However, other things have remained the same, such as the Bixby button of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. Since you cannot remap the button on either smartphone, what you can do is switch it off completely if you do not want to access it. You can still access Google Assistant since that has proven to be more effective than using Samsung’s Bixby.
How can you disable the Bixby button on the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+?
- Press the Bixby Button to launch Bixby on your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+.
- In the Bixby Home, you will find a radio button placed next to the Bixby key option.
- Turn the Radio Button Off to bring up the button options.
- You can now choose to not enable Bixby when the Bixby button has been pressed.
See, this is how easy it was to disable the Bixby button on the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+. Both devices are going to officially launch on March 16, but you can still pre-order them right now.
- How to bypass FRP on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Download FRP APK for Galaxy S9
- Remotely Google FRP Unlock Galaxy S9 Online service