How to install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Kodi is a very powerful media player that gives you a whole lot of options that you never knew existed. Using Kodi, you can access local video and music files that are stored on your hard disks.
While the program can be installed on your computer, Android phones, and Linux-powered machines, lots of users cannot seem to get it running on the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Right here, we will show you how to install Kodi in the easiest manner possible.
What is the easiest way to install Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV Stick?
If you want the easiest way to install Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV Stick, we have a way that is painless and will not take much of your time. As long as you follow the instructions properly, nothing is going to stand in your way.
- Plug the Amazon Fire TV Stick into your TV
- Plug the USB power cable into a spare USB port in the TV. Alternatively, you can also use the power adapter.
- From here, go to Settings > System > Developer options.
- In Developer options, you will be able to see the part labeled ‘Apps from unknown sources’.
- If this option has not been turned on, then turn it on and say ‘Yes’ when a box appears in front of you.
- Go back to the homescreen of the Fire Stick and install an app called ‘Downloader’. Downloader can be found under the Popular Fire TV apps section.
- Open up Downloader, and enter the following URL https://kodi.tv/download. Press ‘Go’ after the correct URL has been typed.
- You will be able to see multiple versions of Kodi that you can download but you should select just one.
- Select the ARM 32-Bit link under the ‘Release’ heading.
- After the file has been successfully downloaded, you will need to click ‘Install’ from the pop-up box.
- From here, you will be able to see a black Kodi screen.
- Select ‘All’ then click ‘Install’ again at the bottom of the screen.
- Now that the application has been successfully installed, head back to the homescreen.
- You’ll be able to see Kodi under the heading ‘Yours Apps & Games’. This would indicate that Kodi has successfully been installed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
This method is the simplest that you can follow to get Kodi installed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Do try it out and tell us about the experience.